Welcome to PFLAG Omaha
By meeting people where they are and collaborating with others, PFLAG realizes its vision through:
- Support for families, allies and people who are LGBTQ
- Education for ourselves and others about the unique issues and challenges facing people who are LGBTQ
- Advocacy in our communities to change attitudes and create policies and laws that achieve full equality for people who are LGBQ
Our Services Include
- Monthly meetings for support and education regarding sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
- For confidential support or information contact our helpline - firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.291.6781
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) & Ally Scholarships.
- A Speakers Bureau.
- A Lending Library
Meetings are held the second Thursday of every month from 6:45 to 9 p.m. at Memorial Hall (use the Truhlsen Community Center entrance), Countryside Community Church, 8787 Pacific Street.
Join us at 6:30 p.m. for social time before the meeting.